1. The website klimatsistemas.lv collects data about the website visitors, thus giving the website maintainer the opportunity to evaluate how useful the website is for the user and how to improve it.
2. The administrator who collects data on the Website’s visitors is SIA HVAC PRO.
3. Administrator’s address: Gaujas iela 13-24, Valmiera, LV-4201,
E-mail: [email protected]
4. The Administrator regularly improves the Website, with the aim of improving its use, so the Administrator must know what information is important to the Website visitors, how often they visit the Website, what browsers and devices they use, what region the visitors come from, and what content they like the most reads
5. The server hosting the Website can record the requests sent by the visitor (used device, browser, IP address, date and time of access). The data mentioned in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Website and to investigate possible security incidents. The basis for collecting the data mentioned in this paragraph is the legal interest of the Administrator to ensure the integrity and technical availability of the Website.
6. Cookies are small files that, each time a visitor visits the Website, the browser saves on the visitor’s computer in the amount specified in the browser settings of the visitor’s computer. Individual cookies are used to apply and select the advertisements and information offered to the visitor based on the content that the visitor has viewed in the past, and thus make the use of the Website simple, individually suitable and convenient for visitors.
8. Only the Administrator’s employees who are responsible for the analysis of such data can access the statistical data about the Website visitors.
9. Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored until the activity for which they were collected is performed and then deleted.
10. The administrator certifies that statistical information and cookies will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of European Union regulations, including the Personal Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU No. 2016/679.
11. The administrator reserves the right to change these terms at any time. It is the responsibility of the website visitor to independently check the content of the website to familiarize himself with the latest rules.